Celebrate Malala Day with 22 Malala Captions and Hashtags
Malala Day is celebrated to honour the youngest recipient of Nobel Peace Award – Malala Yousafzai at the mere age of 17. It’s her birthday and the world couldn’t give her more than this, a day to her bravery, courage, and persistence to see education run in every girl’s blood. A Pakistani Activist, Malala gave away her teenage years fighting for the right to female education.
CaptionWala brings you a list of motivating Malala captions; of how wisdom doesn’t come with age but with experiences.
Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
– “If you want to end war, then instead of sending guns, send books. Instead of sending tanks, send pens. Instead of sending soldiers, send teachers”
– “We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave — to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.”
– “One child, one teacher, one pen, and one book can change the world.”
– We realize the importance of our voices only when we are silenced.
– “Some people only ask others to do something. I believe that, why should I wait for someone else? Why don’t I take a step and move forward?”
– “It is very important to know who you are. To make decisions. To show who you are.”
– Education is education. We should learn everything and then choose which path to follow.” Education is neither Eastern nor Western, it is human.
– “Let us make our future now, and let us make our dreams tomorrow’s reality.”
– “If one man can destroy everything, why can’t one girl change it?”
– “I truly believe the only way we can create global peace is through not only educating our minds, but our hearts and our souls.”
– “My mother always told me,” hide your face people are looking at you.” I would reply,” it does not matter; I am also looking at them.”
– “So let us wage a global struggle against illiteracy, poverty, and terrorism, and let us pick up our books and pens. They are our most powerful weapons.”
– “If people were silent, nothing would change.”
– “I am stronger than fear.”
– “Life isn’t just about taking in oxygen and giving out carbon dioxide.”
– I don’t want to be thought of as the “girl who was shot by the Taliban” but the “girl who fought for education.”
– “If we want to achieve our goal, then let us empower ourselves with the weapon of knowledge and let us shield ourselves with unity and togetherness.”
– “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.”
– “Extremists have shown what frightens them most: a girl with a book.”
– “We want schools and education for every child’s bright future. We will continue our journey to our destination of peace and education for everyone.”
– “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.“
– “A girl’s voice is powerful and it can bring change in the community.”