73 International Women’s Day Captions for Strong Women!
Your long search for International Women’s Day Captions ends here!
Although a day to celebrate women and womanhood doesn’t do justice but we thought why not make this day memorable and full of motivation too.
Across various geographies, you’ll find people designing creatives, taking seminars, applauding exceptional women leaders, and uploading it to their social media handles on International Women’s Day.
CaptionWala brings you an array of international women’s day captions to make your posts and memories stand a bit different and unique.
Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
Some Superb International Women’s Day Captions:
Ring into the celebrations of women with women for women.
One Word International Women’s Day Captions:
- Bonita ( Pretty)!
- Cherie (Sweetheart)!
Two Word International Women’s Day Captions:
- Women Empowerment
- She Persisted
- Equality Now
- Inspiring Women
- Bold Women
- Female Power
- Rise Up
- Strong Together
- Celebrate Women
- Women Unite
Short International Women’s Day Captions:
- She was born to stand out not caged in.
- Beautiful & Flawless. Nah! Strong & Imperfect. Yes!!!!
- Teach her things once, she’ll do it better than you ever did.
- Love is in her eyes. But, confidence is in her style.
- You can do anything you put your heart on.
- Slaying Womanhood.
- Born imperfect but lived perfectly!
- Beautifully Chaotic Mess!
- Try to read her and you’ll find a new chapter every day.
- I love to prove people wrong. Do you?
- Deeply Madly in love with myself.
Long International Women’s Day Captions:
- You don’t owe anything to anyone. All you got to do is take utmost care of yourself. Life will get simpler and you’ll get stronger.
- she was that divine light who guided strangers along the trodden path, burning all the while shedding her light.
- Always be confident even though you aren’t. Nobody knows it other than you.
- I like being bold. I like being the strict boss. I like being in control. I like being me. And it’s time you start liking it too.
- Nobody ever gives a damn about your failures. So, shed your tears, bring that smile on your face and start doing what you love the most. After a while, these things won’t matter.
- it was dark yet she looked illuminated in her own aura for she was herself not someone who others wanted her to be.
Women’s Day Quotes One Liners:
- The best protection any woman can have is courage.” – Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- “A woman is like a tea bag – you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.” – Rosa Parks
- “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” – Melinda Gates
- “Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.” – G.D. Anderson
- “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.” – Hillary Clinton
- “The empowered woman is powerful beyond measure and beautiful beyond description.” – Steve Maraboli
- “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.” – Madonna
- “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
Some International Women’s Day Quotes for Strong Women by Leaders:
- She is a Queen. Her soul is royalty. – Adrian Michael
- In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different. – Coco Chanel
- The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own. – R.H. Sin
- I declare to you that women must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand. – Susan B. Anthony
- Her damaged petals are what made her more beautiful than all the other flowers. – A.J. Lawless
- The world needs strong women. Women who will lift and build other, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce. Women of indomitable will. – Amy Tenney
- It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine. – Byron Katie
- Do not tame the wolf inside you just because you’ve met someone who doesn’t have the courage to handle you. – Belle Estreller
- And you, you scare people because you are whole all by yourself. – Lauren Alex Hooper
- She is water soft enough to offer life tough enough to drown it away. – Rupi Kaur
- I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget. – Erin Van Vuren
- A storm was coming but that’s not what she felt. It was adventure on the wind and it shivered down her spine. – Atticus
- If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave. – Mo Willems
- You were wild once. Don’t let them tame you. – Isadora Duncan
- You’ll heal. You’ll be okay. You’ll let go. – PTLM
- She remembered who she was and the game changed. – Lalah Deliah
- A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink. – Gina Carey
Curated list of Hashtags to make your message reach far & wide:
#internationalwomensday #internationalwomensday2023 #internationalwomensweek #women #womenempowerment #womensupportingwomen #womenhistorymonth #womenpower #fightlikeagirl #likeagirl #herstory #thefutureisfemale #girlpower #iwd #womenhistory #womensday #salutetothewomen #iwd2023 #womensday2023 #upliftallwomen #wd2023 #captionwala
Some of the best feminist songs:
- Let it Go – Frozen
- Patakha Guddi – Highway
- Run the World (Girls) – Beyonce
- Pink Anthem – Pink
- Jeete Hai Chal – Neerja
- “Woman”- Kesha feat. The Dap-Kings Horns
- Badal Pe Paon Hai – Chak De India
- You don’t own me – Lesley
- Mardani Anthem – Mardani
- Girl on Fire – Alicia Keys
- Love You Zindagi – Dear Zindagi
- Born this way – Lady Gaga
- Jugni – Queen
- Ziddi Dil – Mary Kom
Prepped up for International Women’s Day?
Bringing you some of the most powerful International Women’s Day Captions and Quotes was a pleasure. We don’t require just these captions and quotes to tell them their special place in our lives but sometimes, expressing in words is necessary.
So pick up your favorite captions and upload it on your profile. Make her feel special and most importantly, respected.
If you want us to write personalised captions for you, then call us or mail us. We cater to our clients personally.
Happy International Women’s Day!
Featured Image: Freepik
22 Instagram World Population Day Captions 2022 with Hashtags! - CaptionWala | Caption Ideas8th Jul 2022 - 4:09 PM
[…] improving health, empowering women, population growth comes down.” – Bill […]
Celebrate Malala Day with 22 Malala Captions and Hashtags - CaptionWala | Caption Ideas13th Jul 2022 - 4:18 PM
[…] – “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a third power stronger than both, that of women.“ […]
77 Best Instagram Two-Word Captions 2022 with Hashtags! - CaptionWala | Caption Ideas29th Jul 2022 - 4:22 PM
[…] Boss Lady! […]
41 Saree Captions 2022 With Hashtags! - CaptionWala | Caption Ideas6th Aug 2022 - 5:48 PM
[…] saree is just how an Indian woman is– classy yet sexy, simple yet […]
26 Janmashtami Captions 2022 With Hashtags! - CaptionWala | Caption Ideas18th Aug 2022 - 4:18 PM
[…] that Lord Krishna was born. To commemorate the birth of our adorable, diminutive God, many men and women purchase brand-new outfits and congregate in temples dedicated to Jai Shri […]
Black Women's Equal Pay Day Captions 2022 With Hashtags! - CaptionWala | Caption Ideas1st Sep 2022 - 11:52 AM
[…] women have to face the demerits of unequal pay, black women are all the more affected by this disparity. Out of the many disadvantages that women in general and […]