Nelson Mandela is known as the father of South Africa. He was an anti-Apartheid activist. He rose his voice against the racial discrimination and uplifted those disadvantaged by the system of racial segregation. Nelson Mandela became a civil rights leader, leading many protests against the Apartheid government. He was one of the strongest leaders in the history of the world.
International Nelson Mandela Day Motivational Quotes by Nelson Mandela:-
If you are ever feeling demotivated, a dose of Nelson Mandela quotes can give you a nudge in the right direction. Here are the top Nelson Mandela quotes by Captionwala for you to use on International Nelson Mandela Day:
- “May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.”
- “It always seems impossible until it’s done.”
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.”
- There is no passion to be found playing small in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.”
- “A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.
- “The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.”
- “After climbing a great hill. One only finds that there are many more hills to climb.”
- “Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.”
Leadership Quotes by Nelson Mandela :-
Nelson Mandela was one of the greatest leaders who exercised influence on and gained respect from millions around him. Here are the top Nelson Mandela leadership quotes on International Nelson Mandela Day
- “Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do.”
- “There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to helping others without expecting anything in return.”
- “A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.”
- “It is in your hands, to make a better world for all who live in it.”
- “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others.”
- “Lead from the back – and let others believe they are in front.”
Revolutionary Quotes by Nelson Mandela :-
One of the many things that Nelson Mandela did was that he was a revolutionary! He spoke about matters that had never been spoken about before. Here are some of Nelson Mandela’s revolutionary quotes for your International Nelson Mandela Day post:
- “Overcoming poverty is not a task of charity, it is an act of justice.”
- “Sometimes, it falls upon a generation to be great. You can be that great generation. Let your greatness blossom.”
- “One of the things I learned when I was negotiating was that until I changed myself, I could not change others.”
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- “To be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.”
- “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.”
- “I am fundamentally an optimist. Part of being optimistic is keeping one’s head pointed toward the sun, one’s feet moving forward. There were many dark moments when my faith in humanity was sorely tested, but I would not and could not give myself up to despair. That way lays defeat and death.”
Trending International Nelson Mandela Day Hashtags:
#InternationalNelsonMandelaDay #International Nelson Mandela Day2022 nelsonmandela #funk #o #southafrica #mandelao #mandeladay #gr #magrao #passinhodosmaloka #art #africa #sp #madiba #bailedadz #fluxo #baile #johannesburg #nitropoint #quebrada #mandrake #nelsonmandelaquotes #kondzilla #capetown #lovefunk #bailefunk #challenge #captionwala
Keep following great leaders like Nelson Mandela and you shall lead the world one day!
If you want us to write personalized captions for you, then call us or mail us. We cater to our clients personally.
You might also like: