Gaur Gopal Das Quotes That Will Change Your Mindset :-
- “Whenever there is a ’setback’ just ‘sit back and try to see the silver lining around the cloud.”
- We have to move people from HRM to HAM (Human Asset Management). We have to treat people as assets and motivate them beyond just earning money.”
- “Pain is an integral part of life. It is up to you to decide what to choose, pain that hurts but heals or something that is pleasurable in the beginning and extremely painful thereafter.”
- “If you want to change the way you feel, change the way you live.”
- “It’s all too easy to focus on external achievements and forget to assess whether we are happy with the state of our life.”
- “Do you know what oxymoron is? Words like pretty ugly, happily married. Well, business ethics is an oxymoron.”
- “It is strange that sword and words have the same letters. Even more strange is that they have the same effect if not handled properly.”
- “One who genuinely regrets a mistake not only feels bad about it but is also willing to accept it’s a consequence and work hard to rectify it.”
- “It’s easy to make a buck, but hard to make a difference.”
- “Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him.”
15 Best Gaur Gopal Das Quotes To Awaken Your Mind :-
- To accept someone when everything is going right is easy. But when things are falling apart around you and you stick together, that’s the test of a relationship. Love is when we have every reason to break up but we do not.
- Anyone can find the dirt in someone. Be the one that finds the gold.
- Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.
- Watch your thoughts, they turn into words. Watch your words, they turn into actions. Watch your actions, they turn into habits. Watch your habits, they turn into character. Watch your character, it turns into your destiny.’ It all begins with a thought.
- It is strange that sword and words have the same letters. Even more strange is that they have the same effect if not handled properly.
- When things are beyond your control and there is nothing you can do, why worry?
- If someone chooses what they love to do, there is no stress in their life. As they say: ‘If you do what you love, you will never have to work a day in your life.
- The paradox of our times is that those who have the most can often be the least satisfied.
- When we are overly familiar with people, we forget how important they are to us and the correct way to behave with them .
- We must find positivity in the bleakest situations and live by the principle of gratitude.
- One’s ability to appreciate beauty is related to one’s ability to make moral judgements.
- Offering gifts and accepting gifts, opening one’s mind and inquiring in confidence, sharing food and receiving food are the six exchanges that develop loving relationships.
- Stop and reflect on your life regularly. Pressing the pause button to practice gratitude is the way to make it a constant in your life.
- Experience is not what happens to a man, it is what a man does with what happens to him.
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Gaur Gopal Das Inspiring Quotes :-
- “The saddest thing is that matter matters the most to us. if spirit mattered as much to us we would be happy forever!”
- “Feed your faith and all your doubts shall starve to death.”
- “Every moment lived well is the secret of overall wellness.”
- “Love is less about emotions and feelings. it is more about taking responsibility to serve the beloved.”
- “Life is filled you have to do what you love to do. surely do what you love to do, but also start loving what you have to do. That is the secret of happiness.”
- “Light of wisdom makes one feel light of the inner burdens in life”
- “Work for a cause, not for applause. Live your life to express, not to impress.”
- “One of the effects of enlightened people is – they make others feel inspired in their company.”
- “If you truly want to know how rich you are, drop a tear and see how many hands come to wipe that tear.”
- “To focus on what we can do is the most powerful catalyst for growth.”
Gaur Gopal Das Quotes On Self-Discipline :-
- “A great personality is not born in the maternity ward, A great personality born by the choices that one makes.”
- “A good leader is one who is a good follower of another good leader.”
- “Self-discipline is about taking charge of your mind and directing it to act in the best interest of yourself.”
- “Everyone experiences anxiety but they taste different flavors of it.”
- “Gucci suits won’t bring you satisfaction till you bring a smile on someone’s face. The good wishes of the person can do more for you.”
- “To move on and accept change is the sign of wisdom and maturity.”
- “Values aren’t taught by what we say, they are taught by our example.”
- “Earning with integrity, spending with compassion is conscious capitalism. It will add value to your valuables. When you will find that purpose you will love your work otherwise work can be a drag.”
- “If you want a relationship that looks and feels like the most amazing thing on earth, you need to treat it like it is the most amazing thing on earth.”
Gaur Gopal Das Quotes About Happiness :-
- “Happiness is a Journey, not a destination.”
- “Happiness seems like a butterfly. Oh! So close, but eluding us when we try to grab it.”
- “When things are beyond your control and there is nothing you can do, why worry.”
- “Speaking less and doing more, It is the art of Daring, Caring & Sharing.”
- “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.”
- “We must find positivity in the bleakest situations and live by the principle of gratitude.”
- “The paradox of our times is that those who have the most can often be the least satisfied.”
- “One’s ability to appreciate beauty is related to one’s ability to make moral judgements.”
- “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.”
- “Self Discipline is about taking charge of your mind & directing it to act in the best interest of yourself.”
- “We need to become role models for the next generation.”
Hashtags of Gaur Gopal Das Caption 2022 :
#gaurgopaldas #krishna #lordkrishna #jaishreekrishna #iskcon #hindu #srikrishnajanmastami #radhashtami #jayakishoriji #spiritual #dharwad #vrindhavan #udaipur #bhagavadgita #nathdwara #gujrat #krishnajanmashtami #rajput #deepotsav #gokulashtami #ahir #yadav #rathayatra #goswami #hublidharwad #yaduvanshi #motivation #stevenjobs #radhakrishna #jaishreeram#iskconvrindavan #srilaprabhupadaquotes #motivationalquotes #grantcardone #ayodhya #vrindavan #harekrishna #happiness #janmashtami #srilaprabhupada #iskcontemple #jayshetty #haribol #iskconmayapur #temple #love #quotes #stayinghome #radhavallabh #amoghlilaprabhu #motivational #barsana #gaudiyavaishnavism #radhamadanmohan #gokul #sadhguru #govinda #joeroganexperience #prabhupadamemories#billgates#lifeamazingsecrets#motivationalspeaker#dailymotivation#dailyinspiration#lifecoach#captionwala
For personalised captions from us, write to us or simply call us, we are always eager to work with eager and enthusiastic minds!
Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
Featured Image :- hindipro