World Sleep Day Captions!
Welcome aboard all the Sleep-lovers!
Don’t snooze on this post of World Sleep Day Captions, though!
The most favourite thing – sleeping and witness the world celebrate it and how?
An annual event organized by the World Sleep Committee of the World Sleep Society, World Sleep Day emphasizes the importance of sleep and health issues related to sleep.
We were ecstatic to write some captions on sleep and what better than World Sleep Day to write and share it.
If you’re the one who doesn’t compromise sleep, then welcome to the community.
Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
Much-Needed World Sleep Day Captions:
Tell about your favourite hobby in a creative way with a little help from CaptionWala.
One Word World Sleep Day Captions:
- Clinophile. (a lover of reclining on the bed)
Two Word World Sleep Day Captions:
Short World Sleep Day Captions:
- I (yawn) love (yawn) sleep.
- Everything is important but SLEEP is a NECESSITY.
- One power nap gives me ounces of energy.
- Sleepy me is the worst, never try that.
- If you’re satisfied, you’ll sleep well.
- Sleeping is my best past-time.
Long World Sleep Day Captions:
- I waited for you the entire night but you never came. Just as I was about to give up in the morning you evolved. Why don’t you come when I need you the most, Sleep?
- Ask me to sleep and in five minutes you’ll find yourself talking to my sleepy figure.
- Dreams are too attached to me. They never leave me even in day time.
- Sleep comes naturally to those who did their best the entire day.
- Sometimes, ten minutes of sleep is equal to a power-packed energy booster.
- I wish I could sleep the entire day but then food comes in my mind and I get up. So much for food!
- Ask the value of ten minutes to a snooze expert.
- Proper Food and Proper Sleep lead to Prosperous Life.
- To sleep moderately is not lazy, to sleep extra is lazy. And maybe, I define lazy.
- Snoring is an art. Please don’t criticise it.
Famous Sleep Quotes:
- I think insomnia is a sign that a person is interesting. – Avery Sawyer
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss
- I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know? – Ernest Hemingway
- There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep. – Homer
- Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight. – Phyllis Diller
- Even a soul submerged in sleep is hard at work and helps make something of the world. – Heraclitus, Fragments
- Man is a genius when he is dreaming. – Akira Kurosawa
- Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. – Anthony Burgess
- If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep. – Dale Carnegie
- Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn. – Mahatma Gandhi
- What hath night to do with sleep? – John Milton
- The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4 am knows all my secrets. – Poppy Z. Brite
- Goodnight – may you fall asleep in the arms of a dream, so beautiful, you’ll cry when you awake. – Michael Faudet
- Put my head under my pillow, and let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be. – Stephen Chbosky
Hashtags for World Sleep Day:
#worldsleepday #worldsleepday2020 #sleepday #sleepday2020 #helpmesleep #sleephygiene #healthysleep #bettersleep #betterlife #betterplanet #sleepbetter #sleepawarenessweek #sleepweek #sleeping #lovesleeping #captionwala
Let’s check what’s happening on Twitter:
Some Slow Songs from Bollywood to lull you to sleep:
- So Gaya Ye Jahan – Tezaab
- Chandaniya Chup Jana Re – Rowdy Rathore
- Surmayee Aankhiyon Mein – Sadma
- So Ja Mere Laadle – Masoom
- Chanda Hai Tu – Aaraadhana
- Aao Tumhe Chand Pe Le Jaaye – Zakhme
Choose the best from these World Sleep Day Captions:
Let your entire world on your social media profiles know the love you have for sleep.
This list of World Sleep Day Captions will give you enough nudge to create something of your own as well.
Or if you want us to write personalised captions for you, drop in a mail or simply call us. We are extending our services by writing for clients to increase their brand image. Maybe, we can help you too.
Happy World Sleep Day!
Featured Image: Canva