beautiful as you’ll ever be,
grateful as I’ll ever be,
for in this life and next,
you are my mother, my soulmate!
Finding perfect Mother’s Day Captions isn’t going to be a herculean task anymore.
We bring you freshly baked and perfectly cooked Mother’s Day Quotes to let her know how special she is to you. Let her bask in the glory of love and respect showered by you.
Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
Fabulous Mother’s Day Captions for your lifeline:
Isn’t uploading on social media your favorite events and festivals a FAD these days?
So why to stay back on Mother’s Day?
Let your love flow through words, songs, gifts, and everything special for her on this Mother’s Day with our mothers day quotes, funny and short captions for mother’s day.
Mother’s Day Quotes:
- Mothers teach you the best. Sometimes through her life lessons, sometimes through her radiant smile.
- They asked me the reason for my success. I told them, ”My mother’s sacrifices and forever glowing smile”.
- I never asked for any wishes to God. Mummy fulfilled each without asking.
- What’s her role? Everything!
- Ma, I wish I never had to leave you and your warm embrace. Why do daughters have to go away?
- I don’t care if people calls me ‘Mumma’s Boy’. I’ll stay her boy forever.
- Although, you never for it my mind always races for the ways to keep you happy. But, years later I realized that my happiness was the trigger to yours.
- Don’t worry Mother, I won’t live the same life you have lived. I’ll always try to be the best version of you.
- You are the sunshine of my life Mum, everything feels dull without you in it.
- Mother, you work so hard without expecting anything in return. Such selfless love, Mother!
- Fierce, Strong, Bold – although you lacked these qualities, you taught me to stand up for myself. That’s the biggest lesson I have learned!
- Your love although sometimes invisible but is seen through those eyes. Your eyes don’t know to cheat, Ma!
Short Mother’s Day Captions:
- I won’t ever be able to love my child, the way you loved me, Ma. Thank you!
- The best gift I have received is you Maa.
- Everyday I feel grateful to have you in my life.
- My strength, My backbone – My Mumma!
- Sometimes, you answer even those questions which Google can’t.
- Everyone knows where I got my swag from : YOU!
- Smile! Coz my world lights up when I know I am the reason!
Funny Mother’s Day Captions:
- I wonder, how can you stay mad at me one second and go entire cozy the next?
- Mummy Ki Daant nahi padi, to kya khak zindagi jee tumne!
- Sometimes, ‘Mummmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy’ works faster than ‘Mummy’.
- How do you find my things when I can’t find? I guess, it’s your ‘Motherly Radar’!
Super Cool Hashtags for celebrating Mother’s Day:
#mother #ma #mum #love #mothersday #mothersdaygifts #mothersday2019 #mothersdayspecial #motherhood #igmotherhood #supermom #mumisthebest #mothers #giftformum #giftideas #mumsday #motherslove #mumlife #lovemom #lovemum #motherdaughter #motherson #bestmom #likemotherlikedaughter #strongmums #onestrongmumma #mumsofinstagram #mumfashion #momtobe #maternity #mothersdaypresents #happymothersday #thickwomen #grateful #spoilher
Some Peppy and Amazing Mother’s Day Songs to complete your little party with your mother:
- Maa Tujhe Salam – A.R. Raheman
- Luka Chuppi – Rang De Basanti
- Janam Janam – Phata Poster Nikla Hero
- Tu kitni Achi hai, Tu kitni Bholi Hai – Raja Aur Runk
- Meri Maa – Taare Zameen Par
- Khusiyon Ka Din Aaya Hai – Beta
- Parichay – Maa (Mothers are Awesome)
- Maa De Hathan Diya Pakiya Rotiya – Malkit Singh
- Mummy Oo Mummy – Khatta Meetha
- Meri Pyaari Aami – Secret Superstar
- Teri Ungli Pakad Ke Chala – Laadla
- Maine Maa Ko Dekha Hai – Mastana
- Meri Duniya Hai Maa Tere Aanchal Main – Taalash
- Maa Ko Phone Aaya – Khoobsurat
- Maa Hai Mohabbat ka Naam – Mohd. Rafi
- Lori Suna – Neha Kakkar, Sonu Kakkar, Tony Kakkar
- Chandaniya – Rowdy Rathore
- Pass Bulati Hai Itna Rulati Hai – Jaanwar
Want to know how the world is celebrating Mother’s Day? Check these tweets from amazing twitteratis:
A Few Gift Ideas to light up her face this Mother’s Day:
- Skincare Accessories
- Spa Visit
- Her favorite home-cooked meal
- Shopping Voucher
- Cake and Flowers
- Kitchen Utility
Use these Captions on Mother’s Day on your social media profile:
The biggest gift you can give her this Mother’s Day is your time and undivided attention. Take her out on a date, make her shop for herself, pamper herself with whatever she wishes even if it’s just an ice-cream.
Tell her, she can think about herself too.
Gift her your words from our list of Mother’s Day Captions.
If you want us to write customised Mother’s Day Captions, then feel free to contact us. We are always eager to help creative people!
Happy Mother’s Day!
Featured Image: Freepik