Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
Quirky The Empress Captions:
- The people’s rage. It is like an illness, an ulcer. And ulcers must be cauterized. – Revolution Princess Sophia
- We’re not well-liked. Well, you’re not. The general opinion is that Maman calls the shots and you shit your pants when the French of Prussians come. I say, “He hasn’t shit his pants in years.”– Archduke Maximilian
- You’ll never get fat. I can tell from your wrists. It’s different with her. I’ll have to get out of this soon. Don’t worry, she doesn’t understand.– Archduke Maximilian
- I heard he has hair all over his body, like a wild boar. And he loves it when the ladies scratch his fur.– Elisabeth “Sisi” von Wittelsbach
- Swallow, lend me your wings, Take me with you to the faraway land, And should I with you soar up there, In the ever blue firmament, How I then shall fervently praise the god, From whom freedom was sent – Elisabeth “Sisi” von Wittelsbach
- “A marriage born of love. Is that allowed?””We’re trying something new.”– The Empress
- Elisabeth: “I love only you.”, Franz Joseph: “Why, then, is that not enough?”
- When a thing doesn’t bend, it must break.– Princess Sophia
- Everyone’s always told me what to do my whole life. I can’t do that anymore. For months I’ve felt dead and with you, I suddenly want to celebrate my birthday. You tell the truth when no one else will. And you don’t see things like the others. I need someone like you.– Emperor Franz Joseph
- The Emperor is not here to chat, so no personal questions. He’s not interested in emotions. No womanly opinion or remarks!– Louise of Bavaria
- I want an empress to wear our crown with zeal. An empress who’s a shimmering light. That is not you, Elisabeth.– Louise of Bavaria
- Sentenced to death for conspiracy, revolutionary behaviour lèse-majesté and high treason. Solely His Majesty the Emperor has the power to pardon the condemned. Do those condemned to death have anything to say?You sit in your palace. We sit in filth. Your Majesty. You can kill us, but it’ll do you no good. The people will rise against you. I’m dying for the people!– The Empress
- Don’t tell me I’ve lost my mind. I hear that often, but I haven’t lost it.– Elisabeth “Sisi” von Wittelsbach
- You know the Emperor’s brothers will also be here. I’m not hopeful, but sometimes crumbs fall on the floor for the dog. – Louise of Bavaria
- Napoleon is an imposter. We won’t marry into that. And aesthetics disqualify the Belgians’ daughters.– BelgiumPrincess Sophia
- My family has a talent for using pretty things for ugly purposes. – Archduke Maximilian
- Once you get to know me, you’ll see I’m not a bad person. I’m just the black sheep of the family like you. – Archduke Maximilian
- I think there are things one never gets used to. – Emperor Franz Joseph
- These are difficult times. Let’s give the people something to dream about. -Princess Sophia
Best Dialogue Captions from The Empress:
- Maximilian: “Luziwuzi. You’re ruining my appetite. Maybe go pet your doll in your room.
Elisabeth: “That is quite funny. I wanted to ask you to do the same.”
- Maximilian: “That was brazen earlier.
Elisabeth: “I beg your pardon once again.
Maximilian: “No need. You were honest with me, I liked that.
Elisabeth: “My pleasure.
- Elisabeth: “You are always elegant without even trying. You know what to say and what not to.
Helene: “Unlike you.”
- Franz Joseph: “My marriage is about political interests. And an heir to the throne.” Louise Gundemann: “And what are we about? It’s not about love, is it?”
- Franz Joseph: “Do you always do that, secretly watch others?
Elisabeth: “No, Your Majesty.”
Franz Joseph: “Where are your shoes?”
Elisabeth: “I like going barefoot.”
Franz Joseph: “Why the bird in your hands?”
Elisabeth: “Why all the questions this early? It was in the villa and couldn’t get out.”
Franz Joseph: “I know the feeling.”
- Sophia: “And who is this?”
Maximilian: “The enchanting Francesca, Baroness of somewhere.”
Sophia: “I thought the Italians couldn’t stand us.”
Maximilian: “This one can.”
Sophia: “I heard you sowed your wild oats on your journey.”
- Helene: “He wanted to know so little about me. He hardly asked me anything.”
Sofia: “All he wants to know is if you’re pretty and polite. If he wants to learn, he’ll go to the library.
- Helena: “All this poetry is why Mother wants to send you to a madhouse.” Elisabeth: “If he starts talking to you, I’ll take you with me.
Bel’Veth, the Empress of the Void :-
- I am infinitely beyond you. A mind undivided by weakness or mercy.
- Such intense emotions, ruined king. A meal to match my hungers.
- All will drown beneath my lavender sea.
- Hope is the armor of fools.
- I am the voice of the silence.
- My Runeterra will be beautiful.
- Evolution is never gentle.
- I was born knowing every joke in existence. They fail to move me.
- You call us nothing, yet we are everything. Every place, every time… we are you.
- Your threats mean nothing. I am beyond your comprehension.
- Humanity is the architect of its own extinction.
- The void desires an empress. I am the expression of that will.
- All life will be repurposed. The void will live.
- For every city that falls, we build ten. For each life we take, a thousand void spawn.
- When the void first touched existence, both were changed forever.
- This world will not be forgotten. I will replace it – a child devouring its parent.
- Let my first steps mark the end of this world.
- My hunger is endless. It cannot be sated, and it will not be stopped.
- Undisturbed, the void wanted nothing; now, we simply want.
- I am all that is, and all that will ever be.
Hashtags to up your reach with The Empress Captions 2022:
#theempressseries#theempressseriesnetflix#theempressseries2022#empresselisabeth #sissi #kaiserinvonosterreich #elisabeth #habsburgs #monarch #franzjoseph #19thcentury #hungaryqueen #queen #captionwala
For personalised captions from us, write to us or simply call us, we are always eager to work with eager and enthusiastic minds!
Use Original, Use CaptionWala!
Featured Image :- womenshealthmag