Let the colours blend
to make a beautiful assortment
of memories for you this Holi.
A festival of hues and shades, gujiyas and thandaai, balloons and water, rejoice, relive, and dive into this celebration of colours.
Find no reason to excuse yourself from this extravagant, pious, joyous, and wonderful merriment of colours.
To add substance and make long lasting memories why not combine your festivities with well-captionated and edited pictures.
Sport these cool Holi Captions on your social media handles from the short and long captions listed below. Try these specially curated captions and flaunt it to your friends and family.
Use Original, Use Captionwala!
Holi Captions to get you sorted this festival of colours:
- Let’s dissolve our egos in the burning fire and colour our souls with empathy and love.
- Your smile splashes rays of hope in those dull eyes.
- Unleash the inner child within you this Holi. Breathe, Enjoy, and Get together with those friends with whom you spent your childhood with.
- Let’s color our differences and water our dying hopes, Let’s reunite and celebrate this festival of togetherness.
- The only festival where colors are celebrated. Holi dissolves castes, creed, discriminations, and racism.
- Style is what I carry. Colours are just an add-on.
- Play with colors and water to dilute the differences and celebrate unity.
- This festival of colours brought back an entire roller coaster of emotions – naivety, innocence, happiness, carefreeness.
- Holi is the celebration of unity where everyone seems of the same colour.
- Let’s burn those flames of indifference and be one this Holi with the colours.
- This Holi, kill those bad habits which you always wanted to leave and be open to life’s surprises.
- Love those colours because it always reminded me of you.
- Maybe you don’t like Holi – the festival of colours. But, to me you are a festival, a celebration of life.
- Balloons, colours, on the rocks. Don’t drop until the water stops.
- Let these colourful waters wash away your insecurities and fears.
- Bring a little change in your mundane life, forgive and forget this Holi.
- The festival of Holi always spreads vibes of prosperity, positivity, freedom, and hope.
- I always wait up for Holi to devour those lip-smacking delicacies with a glass of Bhang.
Holi Captions Stories:
- “Mumma, he always steals my pichkari. Why I am the only grown-up here?’ sighed 5 year old Sia. “Mumma, she always lets me steal her pichkari.” giggled Sia’s father while embracing her daughter in a tight hug.
- He dedicated flowers at her feet. It was his way of saying ‘Happy Holi’ to his primary school teacher.
- Radha felt flower shower on her. Her parents made sure their blind daughter played Holi with flowers if not colours which she couldn’t feel.
- She somehow filled his dark grey soul with colours. And he thanked life for it.
- They always said ‘they both are made for each other.’ But only they knew that they added colors to each other’s dark grey souls.
- She coloured her dog with her favorite colour. Her dog reciprocated with wagging its tail joyously.
- He tiptoed into her room with red colour in his hands. She quickly turned around and applied yellow colour on his face before he could. They remembered each other’s favorite colour even at the age of 90.
Holi Captions for Friends:
- Tag those friends who never show up on the day of Holi.
- Those friends of yours who bring ‘pakka colours’ don’t trust them this Holi as well. Tag them.
- Tag those amazing friends of yours who play with mud and water.
Holi Captions in Shayaris:
- Logo ne khub koshish ki usse rangne ki par mohabbat ka rang kabhi utra hi nahi.
- Bas intezar tha un besabar aankhon ko unki ek jhalak ka, hui ibadat to pata chala unn par to kisi aur ka rang chada hua tha.
- Chalo aaj un faaslo ko mitate hai, Holi hai aaj raango ko bhul jaate hai.
Holi Hashtags to make your profile discoverable:
#holi #dhuleti #colours #gulal #festival #rang #hori #holiparty #holievents #balampichkari #holi2019 #colourful #holifestival #holifestivalofcolours #happyholi #holipowder #festivalsofindia #celebrateindia #holifun #holispecial #lifeiscolourful #holifest #jashnerang #celebrations #holihai #thandai #gujiya #coloursofindia #shadesofindia #igers #intsapic #instacelebrations
Songs to spice up your Holi Captions:
- Holi Khele Raghuveera (Baghban)
- Do me a favour, let’s play Holi (Waqt)
- Rang Barse Bheege Chunar Wali Rang Barse (Silsila)
- Balam Pichkari Jo Tune Mujhe Maari (Ye Jawani Hai Deewani)
- Khelenge Hum Holi (Kati Patang)
- Aao Re Aao (Balika Vadhu)
- Holi Ke Din Khil Jaate Hain (Sholay)
- Are Ja Re Hat Natkhat (Navrang – 1959)
- Paaglon sa Naach (Junooniyat)
- Holiya Me Ude Re Gulal (Ila Arun Album)
- Baaja Baaja Dhol Baaja (Mere Pyaare Prime Minister)
- Gori Tu Latth Maar (Toilet – Ek Prem Katha)
- Mind Na Kariyo (Milan Talkies)
- Aala Holicha San (Lai Bhaari – Marathi Movie)
- Jogiji Haan – Naadiya Ke Paar
What’s happening around the world this Holi:
Check out how the people are gearing up for the biggest festival of Holi through their exciting tweets.
Celebrate with Holi Captions:
Spice up your social media handle with these freshly brewed Holi captions from the cooktop of Captionwala.
Select a perfect picture out of the loads you clicked, apply sassy filters, put appropriate hashtags from the list above, and lastly choose a Holi caption to make it look perfect.
You can check the best photography captions here.
If you want any specific captions to enhance your profile, then contact us. We can help you create customised captions to increase the credibility of your brand.
Wish you a safe and sound Holi!